Wednesday 18 December 2013

Flavours Pilates holidays 2013: a roundup of the best times

2013 has been another amazing year for our Pilates holidays in Italy ! It was a year full of invigorating Pilates classes next to the Sicilian sea and breathtaking Tuscan landscapes. We enjoyed a series of amazing Pilates holidays in Italy with lots of new and existing Flavours friends that made each week truly unique and of course lots of laughs and unforgettable times.




Let's look back on these great moments with our Pilates instructor Diane Easthope:
The best part of Sicily for me was the great group of people I got to teach and I still keep in touch with them all now.  Being able to see them progress day by day is such a treat for a Pilates teacher as it's very rare you get to see any clients on a daily basis back home.  I learnt as much from them as I think they did from me.  It was also lovely to be part of a bigger group on outings and meal times when we got together with all the other guests doing the cooking week - and they made us some fantastic meals!  It just adds another dimension.  Beautiful surroundings topped it off and I can't wait to do another one. 
I don't tend to make any New Year resolutions except to make sure I stay happy and healthy and to help the people around me do the same!  

Diane welcomes you to join her in on our new Pilates holidays in 2014 in Sicily!

2 comments:

Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack said...

Mid- September will be perfect.! I used to go for business buying trips every Sept to Florence and the summer throngs of crowds will have dissipated…it’s still gorgeous weather.
spain itinerary